Re: [AMBER] Error in quasiharmonic calculation: prmtop file?

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:55:07 +0800

Dear Prof. Hay,
Attached is "_MMPBSA_cpptraj_entropy.out" file.
The command for performing quasiharmonic calculation:
mpirun -np 6 MMPBSA.py.MPI -i nmode.in -cp com.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp
lig.prmtop -y prod.binpos

For information, I performed MD production of the system contained solvated
receptor (protein, DNA, MG ions) and ligand.
And before performing quasiharmonic, I stript out all solvent and MG and
Na+ ions.

Thanks for your response.

Best!
nadaafiva