Re: [AMBER] umbrella sampling - restraint problem

From: Nisha Amarnath Jonniya <phd1601271002.iiti.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 10:51:44 +0530

Dear All,

    I am trying to restraint pseudodihedral angle of RNA duplex while
running umbrella sampling.
Here I am attaching the DISANG.RST file for running minimization in
umbrella sampling.

I would like to use com (center of mass) notation for restraining these
pseudodiheral angle including 3 sugar and 1 base.

So, can anyone please help to figure out this com notation for restraining
these 3 sugar and 1 nitrogenous base.
What could be the code for this?

Following ERROR I am getting while running:

    At line 1032 of file nmr_calls.F90 (unit = 33, file = 'disang2.rst')
Fortran runtime error: Bad data for namelist object iat
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.

Herewith attaching the disang.rst file.