Re: [AMBER] Explicit solvent CpHMD: seeking clarifications

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 14:57:44 +0300

Thank you Jason.

The equil.mdin I used is, as per your Wikidot page:

Explicit solvent molecular dynamics constant pressure MD
 &cntrl
   imin=0, irest=1, ntx=5,
   ntpr=1000, ntwx=1000, nstlim=2000000,
   dt=0.002, ntt=3, tempi=300,
   temp0=300, gamma_ln=1.0, ig=-1,
   ntp=1, ntc=2, ntf=2, cut=8,
   ntb=2, iwrap=1, ioutfm=1,
 /

I don’t see icnstph=2 in the above script. Have I missed something?

I checked the mail archive and found that the same problem was reported:
http://archive.ambermd.org/201702/0173.html <http://archive.ambermd.org/201702/0173.html>

There’s an answer by Eric Lang. I’m not sure how to interpret it as I think that the equil.cpin file is needed for the production MD.

Regards

George