Re: [AMBER] Explicity solvent CpHD, -cprestrt .cpin file

From: Eric Lang <eric.lang.bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:10:00 +0000

So, I will use the same -p 3LZT.solv10.parm7 and -c 3LZT.solv10.equil.rst7
files for all md calculations at different pH values similar to toturial 18
on implicit solvent?

Yes

Should I used the 3LZT.solv10.cpin as (-cpin) file generated from the
initial parm7 file for the 1st CpHMD at pH_0 and the -cprestrt .cpin file
generated from CpHMD at pH_0 for (-cpin) in the following CpHMD at pH_1?

No you should use the same original cpin file when starting each
simulations: i.e. 3LZT.solv10.cpin when you start your simulations at pH 0,
at pH 1, ... the cprestrt cpin file is only when you continue a specific
CpHMD.

Regards

Tebello

Cheers,