Re: [AMBER] An equilibration of the membrane protein prepared by charmm-gui

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:23:54 +0000

Hi james

OK for the POPC

In case I have already constructed a membrane protein system but with much more POPC (403 molecules). The simulation were performed with GROMACS and by using Lipid14 for the POPC. So if you are interested i can send you a link for my parameters and you could try them with your system and see if you system still crashes. If yes, contact me directly

Stéphane