Re: [AMBER] Mutating DNA bases

From: Yogeeshwar Ajjugal <bo14resch11004.iith.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 12:07:02 +0530

Hi,
   For the methodology used to build nucleic acid models through 3D-NuS (
http://iith.ac.in/3dnus/), please refer:

3D-NuS: A Web Server for Automated Modeling and Visualization of
Non-Canonical 3-Dimensional Nucleic Acid Structures.
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28652006>

Patro LPP, Kumar A, Kolimi N, *Rathinavelan* T.

J Mol Biol. 2017 Jun 23. pii: S0022-2836(17)30314-5. doi:
10.1016/j.jmb.2017.06.013.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Yogeeshwar Ajjugal*

*Ph.D ScholarC/O Dr.Thenmalarchelvi Rathinavelan*

*Dept Of Biotechnology,Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,*
*Kandi, Medak-502285.*