Re: [AMBER] Mutating DNA bases

From: Yogeeshwar Ajjugal <bo14resch11004.iith.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:42:36 +0530

Hi,
   3D-NuS (http://iith.ac.in/3dnus/) has the facility of creating steric
free and energy minimized DNA structures with mutated/mismatch base pairs.
It also facilitates modeling non-canonical nucleic acid structures like
RNA/DNA duplexes with mis-match base pairs, DNA/RNA chimeras, triplexes and
G-quadruplexes.

Regards.
Yoogi

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Yogeeshwar Ajjugal*

*Ph.D ScholarC/O Dr.Thenmalarchelvi Rathinavelan*

*Dept Of Biotechnology,Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,*
*Kandi, Medak-502285.*