Re: [AMBER] Functions in NAB

From: Akshar Sharma <sarojakshar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:50:50 +0530

I created pdb files of the special residues that I am using, and I use:
m1=getpdb("filename.pdb");
mergestr(m,"sense","last",m1,"A","first");

Due to this, the residue no. of the added residue is the same as in
filename.pdb, so the whole strand has the same residue no. throughout.
Due to this, the whole strand is treated as a single molecule. That's why,
I was wondering if there's any way to renumber them before I use mergestr
as I did above.