Re: [AMBER] GPUs job and GUI issue

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:52:46 -0500

Dear Amber team and active members.

I am thankful for your prompt reply and suggestions. I guess, the issue
was more of memory related.

I recently installed an SSD-drive (for some other purpose) and I don't get
similar issue anymore. All my jobs (4 independent jobs on 54 GPUs ) are
running fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Best,
Hirdesh