Re: [AMBER] Suggestions about Center and Image for multiple-molecule complex

From: Guqin Shi <shi.293.osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:05:17 -0400

Hi Dan,

In addition to visualize trajectories pleasantly...my main purpose is to
get correct coordinates so that the following MMPBSA calculation could be
carried out... (or maybe MMPBSA doesn't care about that at all...??? then I
was wasting lots of my time...)

I attached a prmtop with solvents stripped and a 1 ns of nowat_coordinates
(for the sake of file size) which I keep having problem imaging it... (
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7kncIsWo85uSWJmbFBtczNtdFE) Please let
me know if you feel solvated coordinates are needed...

Thanks a lot!!!
-Guqin