[AMBER] Free energy calculation of Metalloprotein

From: Garima Singh <garimabioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 16:32:29 +0530

Dear Amber user,

                        How do I calculate binding free energy of a
metalloprotein complex interacting with Cd ion using Amber14?I have 50 ns
simulation of a metalloprotein bound to cadmium. I wish to perform free
energy calculation to find out the binding free energy. Can i use MM-PBSA
or TI method for calculation of binding free energy of metalloprotein there
is tutorial not available for binding free energy calculation of
metalloprotein complex. kindly provide me your valuable suggestion, I am
new user of amber 14.

*Thank You and Best Wishes*
--
*Regards*