Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 23:52:38 -0700

Does the HEM template have O's that match? If so, change the atom names
in the pdb to match.
E.g. 'savepdb HEM hem.pdb' in tleap or 'edit HEM' in xleap to see atom
names in position.
Hopefully those atoms are O1A and O2A.

If not, maybe your pdb is for a different HEM molecule.

Bill

On 6/28/17 11:27 PM, Rana Rehan Khalid wrote:
> after that i loadpdb then it gives msg
> """The file contained 2 atoms not in residue templates"""
>
> Created a new atom named: O01 within residue: .R<HEM 187>
> Created a new atom named: O02 within residue: .R<HEM 187>
> total atoms in file: 45
> Leap added 30 missing atoms according to residue templates:
> 30 H / lone pairs
>
> it mean i have to change these two atom name from the pdb file
>
> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:23 AM, Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> thank you Elvis and Ross
>> now its look fine
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok!! now I get it. The frcmod file had remarks extending to more line
>>> which is not allowed.
>>>
>>> I have deleted those lines and attached the edited frcmod file here.
>>>

>>> Best Regards
>>>
>>> [photo]
>>>

>>> Elvis Martis
>>> Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
>>> at Bombay College of Pharmacy
>>>

>>> A Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
>>> W www.elvismartis.in<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/www.elvismartis.in>
>>> Skype. adrian_elvis12<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>
>>>

>>> [https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/P0F8-
>>> p0kwxKdscp6zsT-ZSRttk9OJEsBGiaXej_H2ERz8n2ma5SLHFAWJdKL-wqOl
>>> XSGjbmEyga9C8lmU1bs-_yPIq3CnazA5eJVDYjce1r-34uwxqjjRnmAtE473
>>> lEq28nSHQ=s0-d-e1-ft#https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.