Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 23:19:58 -0700

If you actually look at the second file and think for a moment, you may
see a problem. Think about how it differs from the other input files.

Here is how it starts:

------------

Force field modifcations for all-atom heme

N.B.: parameters around the iron atom are appropriate for a
    six-coordinate (ligand bound) hemoglobin/myoglobin.

Force field parameters were adapted from D.A. Giammona, Ph.D. thesis,
    University of California, Davis (1984).

                                   ---dac 12/90

I modified & added to dac's original set - C.Bayly 10/95

addition of NONBON parameters for NP and NO -- DAC,IA,RB 9/16

Bill