Re: [AMBER] How to solve the unfilled valence problem in antechamber

From: Ashish Radadiya <RadadiyaA.cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:41:58 +0000

Dear David,

Thank you for looking into my problem and replying to my query.

> Indeed, if you look at the bonds to atom 7:
>
> 10 6 7 ar
> 11 7 8 ar
> 12 7 10 2

I understand about your concern and I agree that this looks unusual and
supposed to be carbon (7) not having valency of 5. and thats why after
converting this mol2 into ac file, I manually edited bond orders. I
suggest you to look into 'isg_singleDouble.ac'

Also, I request you to make prepi file using PDB you generated and above
ac file. I am really curious to know whether it works fine or not, as I
am using combination of amber16 and AmberTools16. Probably outcome might
be interesting for you as well.

PS: I tried exporting mol2 from various known editors like maestro-11,
chemdraw-16 and avogadro-1.2 (openbabel-2.3.2.)

Many thanks,
Ashish