Re: [AMBER] Weighting factors in multi conformational resp fitting

From: Eiros Zamora, Juan <j.eiros-zamora14.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:05:57 +0000

Dear Prof. Krueger,

Thanks for your suggestions. Indeed, I’ve been using HF/6-31G(d) for the ESP calculation since I will be using this ligand with the ff14SB forcefield.

I think I’ll go with using the low energy conformers and try to set up the weighting factors to the ratio in population %, calculated from the energy differences using Boltzmann’s formula.

Thanks for taking the time to answer,

Juan