Re: [AMBER] Citation for frcmod.parmbsc0, frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p

From: Saeed Izadi <izadi.vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 18:12:58 -0700

The choice of force field model, ion parameters, water models, etc can
significantly affect the outcome of your simulations. Because there are
multiple choices available for each model in Amber, it makes sense to cite
specifically the ones you actually used in your work, in addition to Amber
itself.

best,
Saeed