Re: [AMBER] external electric field in Amber 16

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:46:57 -0700

Deleting molecules in succession is likely to be a labor-intensive
exercise in Amber, plus which, if there is evaporation shouldn't there
be a surface and no periodicity? If you get into deleting successively,
you will likely want to script or program input file generation, since
there would be a lot of it, if not make major changes to the source
code, which might be necessary to in any case.

Bill