Re: [AMBER] external electric field in Amber 16

From: michal biler <michal.biler.seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 23:06:04 +0200 (CEST)

I see. Setting ntb = 1 should keep constant V. Anyway, this is still the
case with no pressure scaling: ntp = 0 (as external electric field cannot be
apperantly used when npt 0). What if I need to delete one molecule per each
frame (to simulate evaporation), therefore pressure has to be taken into
account and has to be equilibrated while using the electric field? How
should I proceed?

"
Message: 19