Re: [AMBER] Water Geometry in SPCBOX Inconsistent with Literatures

From: Chris Moth <cmoth08.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 11:57:04 -0500

Yes to David's reply.

The "old problem" is one that has frustrated me at various deeply
annoying junctures!

Changhao noted he is using Amber16.

In Amber16, there is a single command that can be used , a welcome
simplification:

     source leaprc.water.spce

I'd also encourage him and others to carefully read the latest manual
"3. Molecular mechanics force fields" as it notes ...... "*we have
implemented a new scheme* for users to specify the force fields they
wish to use..."