Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Error while preparing docked complex for minimization

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 11:40:29 +0000

Hi,

It seems like there is an extra conect entry in your pdb file which is trying make an unusually long bond. Please see your ligand structure in leap to see what is wrong.

You can delete this bond in leap itself and see if you can save your prmtop and inpcrd files.

Hope this helps.

                   Best Regards

[photo]

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/www.elvismartis.in>
Skype. adrian_elvis12<https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/P0F8-p0kwxKdscp6zsT-ZSRttk9OJEsBGiaXej_H2ERz8n2ma5SLHFAWJdKL-wqOlXSGjbmEyga9C8lmU1bs-_yPIq3CnazA5eJVDYjce1r-34uwxqjjRnmAtE473lEq28nSHQ=s0-d-e1-ft#https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons_for_colors_32/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/elvisadrianmartis/>