[AMBER] Fwd: Error while preparing docked complex for minimization

From: NADIA RAHMAH <nadiiarah.apps.ipb.ac.id>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 17:59:59 +0700

Hello, I am doing AMBER16 for simulating docked complex protein, but there
is error while preparation:

WARNING: There is a bond of 3.687021 angstroms between:
------- .R<UNL 295>.A<C 1> and .R<UNL 295>.A<O 2>
FATAL: Atom .R<UNL 295>.A<BR 9> does not have a type.
Failed to generate parameters
Parameter file was not saved.

my ligand name unl, before i do peparation for complex, i did antechamber
for the ligand and get unl.lib, unl.frcmod that i use for loadamberparams
in preparation script but i still get error when preparation complex. I
need to fix it, because it's my undergraduate thesis, i hope anybody can
help me. Thanks

--
*Regards,*
*Nadia Rahmah*