Re: [AMBER] Wrong Quotation marks in Manual in several examplecodes

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 00:06:28 -0400

Hi thanks for your report.

I've checked the original docs (lyx format) and it does follow the
corrected quote.
However, converting to pdf caused the incorrect form.
I am not sure how we can fix it.

Original doc:

\begin_layout Plain Layout

restraintmask=':1-58', (atoms in residues 1-58 restrained)

\end_layout

PDF:

restraintmask=’:1-58’, (atoms in residues 1-58 restrained)

Hai