Re: [AMBER] Libgfortran error during amber tools install

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:41:10 -0700

On Tue, May 23, 2017, Van Rompaey Dries wrote:

> Testing the gfortran compiler:
> gfortran -fPIC -O0 -o testp testp.f
> dyld: Library not loaded: .rpath/libgfortran.3.dylib

Just a note: this indicates a problem with your Fortran compiler, not with
Amber. "testp.f" is just a simple 2-3 line fortran program, and the configure
script is finding that it cannot be compiled.

> Installation through conda finishes fine, but I get errors referring
> to libgfortran.3.dylib when I try to run sqm, so something’s not quite
> right there either.

.Hai: do you have thoughts on this? Does/should a conda install assume
anything about libgfortran?

....dac