Re: [AMBER] NetCDF error: Invalid argument

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 21:20:22 -0700

On Mon, May 22, 2017, xu qingliang wrote:

> NetCDF error: Invalid argument

> No, there is no dependent on the systems. We have tried different
> systems. We have run all these systems in the machine of our own lab,
> and everything are working well.

But this appears to beg the question: do the test cases, or the "different
systems" mentioned above, all fail in a similar way on the national computer?

Did you install Amber on the national computer, or what that done by someone
else? The simplest explanation is that the version of netcdf on the national
machine does not match the one Amber expects. But I have no way of
knowing whether this might be the case or not.

(Of course, a simple, if temporary workaround, is to not use NetCDF restart
files on the national compter.)

....dac