Re: [AMBER] A9 tutorial analyse.sh problem

From: Robert Wohlhueter <bobwohlhueter.earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 12:06:58 -0400

David, Hai,

Thanks for your responses. They were helpful, and I got "analyse.sh"
working.

That my system python is "bad" is a relative statement: I have dozens
of programs that use python, some requiring version x, another version y
(and some, like amber which distributes their own version). And I admit
to a baroque set of scripts and aliases to try to satisfy each
pthon-dependent-application.

The most expedient solution for me was simply to replace the
synaptic-distribution-numpy version of _umath_linalg.so with the Amber16
version. (Hopefully, that won't break other numpy-dependent programs.
But is it does, I'm sensitized.)

Thanks again,

Bob W.