Re: [AMBER] A9 tutorial analyse.sh problem

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 07:31:19 -0600

On Fri, May 19, 2017, Hai Nguyen wrote:

> sounds like your system python is bad. Can you try to replace "python"
> by "amber.python" (to use $AMBERHOME/miniconda python)?

Sounds like this may already have been done:

> > Using `find`, I also see an instance of this shared-lib in
> > $AMBERHONE/miniconda/pkgs/numpy-1.12.0-py27_nomkl_0/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/linalg/_umath_linalg.so.

> > NONE of these instance defines the symbol
> > "ATL_zttrsm" (as probed by `nm -Ca <lib-path-name> | grep ATL_zttrsm`)

But if you haven't tried using amber.python, it's certainly worth a try.

> > Any hints appreciated,

I don't have any real hints, and I think this is the first time this problem
has been reported.

[Developers: we don't have any systematic way at all of keeping the
tutorials in sync with the current code. Suggestions are welcome. Maybe
new students/postdocs could be required to work through a tutorial,
comment on problems or things that are difficult to understand, and post
results to a wiki page? Other ideas might be better.

It would be great if someone now could check tutorial A9.]

....dac