Re: [AMBER] Help with PB simulations using MPI

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 14:11:25 -0700

Jake,

As the error message says clearly, PBSA does not work with MPI. We
have just removed the last bit of MPI support for PBSA in Amber 2017
and are in the process of immigrating most of PBSA numerical intensive
functions to GPUs instead.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,