Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvation method giving the error number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 0

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:17:40 -0400

On Wed, May 17, 2017, Ramin Salimi wrote:

> I am running implicit solvation MD but it gives me the error: ''number
> of triangulated 3-point waters found: 0''.

As Adrian pointed out, this is not an error, just says you have no waters.

> it types ''using Carbon SA parm for atom typeIP''

This is troublesome: why do you have atom type IP? My fear is that somehow
you are using a *very, very* old name for a solvated sodium ion. If that is
the case, you should avoid this: Amber's implicit solvent models account
for both water and for mobile counterions.

(Of course, if the IP type is coming from something else, then ignore my
comment. But you should figure out why you are getting this message.)

....dac