[AMBER] Implicit solvation method giving the error number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 0

From: Ramin Salimi <ramin.salimi01.utrgv.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 19:51:28 +0000

Dear All

I am running implicit solvation MD but it gives me the error: ''number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 0''. And after it gives this error, it types ''using Carbon SA parm for atom typeIP'' for many lines and it appears that it is continuing the simulation.

I have read the previous posts on this very error but my question is if this is in implicit solvation, why does it would want to recognize water?

Is this error important? I mean with this error, as I explained, are the results(output files) valid?

I appreciate any help

Ramin