[AMBER] <Na 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: Na

From: Thakur, Abhishek <axt651.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 16:10:52 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have two sodium and one chlorine ions positioned at a specific position in my complex structure.

So for this complex when I am trying to make prmtop and inpcrd file I am getting an error for my sodium ions.

For atom: .R<Na 600>.A<Na 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: Na
For atom: .R<Na 600>.A<Na 2> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: Na
For atom: .R<Na 601>.A<Na 1> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: Na
For atom: .R<Na 601>.A<Na 2> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters for type: Na

Interestingly it is not giving any error for chlorine ions.

Can anyone help me how to get these values