Re: [AMBER] Question about the pairwise option in cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 14:48:45 -0400

From the Amber manual, cpptraj section, pairwise:

"The cuteelc and cutevdw keywords can be used to restrict printing of
individual interactions to those for which the absolute value is above
a cutoff."

It is likely that the missing interactions have energies less than the
default cutoffs (both 1.0 kcal/mol). Set them to 0.0 if you want all
interactions.

-Dan