Re: [AMBER] Fwd: failed to generate parameter and topology file for protein-ligand complex containing zinc

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:24:02 +0000

Hi,
I guess I would pay more attention to this warning in you log file
"4 unknown element"
And Secondly I would add two Na+ ions to neutralize the system before MD
Check this warning "WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.999001 is not zero."

    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12