Re: [AMBER] restarting Amber calculations gives abnormal structures

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 17:37:53 +0100

Hi Chris,

FYI, I have seen similar problems for several systems now, which were
indeed due to atoms not being in the same image in the unit cell.
Currently, I 'solve' this by adding an "autoimage" step before restarting
in my job submission scripts.
That works, but a solution in the code would be nicer/clearner, of course.

Thanks,
Marc