[AMBER] Generating topology from Gaussian 09

From: Vijay Achari <glycoamber.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:08:25 +0800

Dear AMBER experts,

I tried to generate topology file from GAUSSIAN 09 based on tutorial
published in online
(*http://sf.anu.edu.au/~vvv900/amber-tutorial/1cgh-nonstandard/
<http://sf.anu.edu.au/~vvv900/amber-tutorial/1cgh-nonstandard/>*)

I have modeled a glycolipid in GaussView.

Then I used options as below to perform the Gaussian calculation.

* #Opt B3LYP/6-311g* Pop=MK IOp(6/50=1) *

*Glycolipid*

*C*
*C*
*C*
*O*
*O*
*H*
*H*
*.*
*.*
*.*

*antechamber-­ini.esp*

*antechamber.esp *
*__________________________________________________________*

Finally, I used *antechamber* command to generate a PREPIN file.

The command I used is:

*antechamber ­-i antechamber.esp ­-fi gesp -­o glycolipid.prepin -­fo prepi
-­c resp ­s 2 -­rn DDG ­at amber ­-nc 0*

*-i antechamber.esp* (input file)
*­-fi gesp* (file format of gaussian)
*-­o *glycolipid.prepin (file output)
*-­fo prep*i (file format of prepin)
*-­c resp* (RESP charge type)
*-s 2* (verbocity)
*-­rn* DDG
*-at *amber
*-nc 0* (net charge is zero)

*My question is about the reliability of this method to generate the
topology file*. When I check unit in xleap, it says there is no error. I
can load the molecule in xleap with no error.

*Can anyone give some comment to clear my doubt?*

Appreciate any help in advance.

Thanks

Vijay