Re: [AMBER] Generating topology from Gaussian 09

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:25:26 +0000

Hi,
I guess you must go ahead and check if you are able to reproduce any experimental phenomenon, for example reproducing binding energy.
    Best Regards

Elvis Martis
Ph.D. Student (Computational Chemistry)
 at Bombay College of Pharmacy

A  Kalina, Santacruz [E], Mumbai 400098, INDIA
W www.elvismartis.in
Skype. adrian_elvis12