Re: [AMBER] Cannot open the main chain file after prepgen command

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 11:08:00 -0500

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017, Nikolay N. Kuzmich wrote:

> after executing prepgen command to generate mainchain file,
> prepgen -i Ser630_bound.ac -o Ser630_bound.prepin -m Ser630_bound.mc -rn ADF

This is a command that uses the mainchain file as *input*; it is not a command
to "generate a mainchain file".

People usually create mainchain files by hand using a text editor. Please see
section 3 of tutorial B5 for a detailed example.

...hope this helps...apologies if I have misunderstood the question....dac