Re: [AMBER] Thiophosphate paramters - AMBER

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 19:11:23 +0530

Hi!

   Does the all oxygen atoms connected have near about -1 charge? If so It
might be due to high repulsion between negative oxygen atoms and small
attraction to positive sulfur.
  I faced similar issue with ATP. Issue got resolved when I added
co-ordinated MG ion to these oxygen atoms. You can even add hydrogen atoms
to the oxygen atoms if you are ok with it.
  It might be some other issue as well. Check the co-ordinates of minimized
structure if the structure is distorted then minimization also did not go
that well.
  I hope it helps.

Regards

Abhilash