Re: [AMBER] clustering

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 09:46:02 -0500

If you haven't already I highly recommend you check out the original
ptraj clustering paper by Cheatham et al (J. Chem. Theory Comput.,
2007, 3 (6), pp 2312–2334,
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct700119m) which has in-depth
analysis and discussion of various clustering algorithms applied to MD
trajectories.

-Dan