Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Error during installation process

From: Danu Fajar <dfr879.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:28:45 +0700

1. First, extract the files:

*cd /home/danu/amber/amber16*

*tar -xvf AmberTools16.tar.bz2*

2. Next, set AMBERHOME environment variable:

*export AMBERHOME=/home/myname/amber16 (*I did this in

* sudo –H gedit /etc/environtment) *3. Next, install some compilers and
other libraries.
*sudo apt-get install csh flex gfortran g++ xorg-dev \*

*zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev patch python-tk python-matplotlib*

4. Now, in the AMBERHOME directory, I run the configure script:

*cd $AMBERHOME*

*./configure gnu*

It created two resource files in the AMBERHOME directory: amber.sh and
amber.csh.

5. set up shell environment for Amber:

*source /home/danu/amber/amber16/amber.sh *

6. Then,

*make install *(but if I didn’t use *sudo*, the permission is always
denied, so I use *sudo make install)*

that was the last steps before the error happen
the error is show in the attachment

I'm sorry if I didn't give every information you need to help me, just like
I said before, I'm a newbie in linux machine, so please be patient helping
me. Just tell me if I didn't give the correct information you need to help
me.