Re: [AMBER] Regarding forcefields for Z-DNA

From: Yogeeshwar Ajjugal <bo14resch11004.iith.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:25:02 +0530

Dear all,

The formation of B-Z junction is provoked by many conditions including the
presence of A...A mismatches, as reported by Khan et al in Plos
Computational Biology ( DOI :10.1371/journal.pcbi.1004162). I observe that
in ff99SB forcefield my DNA which has B-Z junction initially remains
unchanged till the end of the simulation, whereas in leaprc.DNA.OL15
forcefield the structure is moving more towards B-conformation at the end
of the run. Thus, I want to know which would be the appropriate forcefield
to study the formation of Z-DNA. Thank you.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Yogeeshwar Ajjugal*

*Ph.D ScholarC/O Dr.Thenmalarchelvi Rathinavelan*

*Dept Of Biotechnology,Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,*
*Kandi, Medak-502285.*