Re: [AMBER] Regarding forcefields for Z-DNA

From: Yogeeshwar Ajjugal <bo14resch11004.iith.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 17:31:44 +0530

Dear jiri Sponer,

 Thank you for your explanation. I have done with explicit simulations and
observed mainly backbone torsion angles
  (ε,z,α,γ) changing to B-form.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Yogeeshwar Ajjugal*

*Ph.D ScholarC/O Dr.Thenmalarchelvi Rathinavelan*

*Dept Of Biotechnology,Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad,*
*Kandi, Medak-502285.*