[AMBER] lipid membrane tleap problem amber16

From: Sofia Vasilakaki <svasilak.chem.uoa.gr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:32:21 +0200

Hi,

I used CHARMM-GUI to build a POPC membrane. Subsequently, I used
charmmlipid2amber.py and then I loaded the pdb file in tleap, after
leaprc.water.tip3p, leaprc.lipid14, leaprc.protein.ff14SBonlysc and
finally leaprc.gaff2. (My system includes a protein and an inhibitor as
well.)

The bond between the head and the tail groups of the lipids does not
appear when I open the prmtop/inpcrd files in VMD. I have tried a couple
of things I found by google it but ... no luck.

It would be nice if you could suggest a workaround to this.

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
Sofia V.