[AMBER] ambmask issue

From: Aseel Bala <balaahme.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:50:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

I still have not be able to find an answer to the question below. I am
thinking that this may be a bug in amber.

Now, I am interested in looking at the codes within sander that calculate
atom or residue selections through the ambmask.

Does anyone know which subroutine(s) within sander carries these operations
out so I know where to start looking?

Thanks,

--

Aseel Bala Ahmed