Re: [AMBER] autoimage

From: colvin <colvin4367.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:09:00 +0800

Dear Dan,

I have downloaded and compiled ccptraj from github, now i can anchor only a
certain part of my receptor. However, in one of my system, this doesn't
solve the imaging problem. I have tried selecting different parts of my
receptor. I read in one of your response in the archive, you mentioned
about this:

center <interface 1 mask> origin
image origin center familiar com <interface 1 mask>
center <interface 2 mask> origin
image origin center familiar com <interface 2 mask> <mask excluding protein
1>

this is exactly what i want, to image the receptor first then the peptide
but still it cannot solve the problem. Is there a way that autoimage can
simultaneously image two molecules? I mean the whole complex.

Thanks!