Re: [AMBER] autoimage

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:50:01 -0500

Hi,

In order to help further I will need to try and run the imaging
myself. Can you send me off-list your topology and a few of your
problematic frames? For example, if you know that frames 7, 10, and 23
are not properly imaged you could do:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
trajout problem.nc onlyframes 7,10,23

Also, if you could provide me with a frame that looks the way you
expect that would be helpful. Thanks,

-Dan