Re: [AMBER] Untwisting a molecule

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:41:20 +0100

Sarah Harris has done some DNA pulling simulations with amber eg here

In general I think you have to start and stop the simulations with new
restraint positions every 100ps or so (depending on restraint strength),
and try to make sure that you don't move the restraints too far too
suddenly.

I'm trying to pull DNA myself at the moment, I've just sent a bug report to
devlist that restraints aren't working with the bleeding-edge versions of
pmemd.cuda.

Josh Berryman