Re: [AMBER] DIfferences between thermostats

From: Geoffrey Gray <gmgray2.mail.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:09:32 -0500

Occupancy is another useful measure for how frequently water is found in
different parts of the system. You can do this using the volmap tool in VMD.

Best,

Geoffrey

I've ran 50ns simulations with different thermostat and in NVE conditions.
Is there a clever way to compare the water behaviour during these different
simulations?
I was thinking about RDF function - could you advise something else?

Thank you for your help!
Best regards