Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Normal Mode Analysis

From: Imma Speciale <i.spec88.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 11:42:02 +0100

Hi, sorry if I answer only now!

I have run the mmpbsa.in script (show below) using this command: $
MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o result.dat -cp bestW.tpp -y md3.coord >
progress.log

mmpbsa.in
&general
   endframe=2, keep_files=2,
/
&nmode
   nmstartframe=1, nmendframe=2,
   nminterval=1, nmode_igb=0, nmode_istrng=0.1,
/

It works and produces some temporary files (such as
_MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd.0, _MMPBSA_dummycomplex.inpcrd ......), but after it
crashes and in terminal the following message returns:

FATAL: allocation failure in ivector()
CalcError: /usr/local/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_nabnmode failed with prmtop
bestW.tpp!
Exiting. All files have been retained.

Here I report the progress.log:

Preparing trajectories for simulation...
2 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.
2 frames were processed by cpptraj for nmode calculations.

Running calculations on normal system...

Beginning nmode calculations with /usr/local/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_nabnmode
  calculating complex contribution...
cpptraj found! Using /usr/local/amber12/bin/cpptraj
mmpbsa_py_nabnmode found! Using /usr/local/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_nabnmode

Can you help me to understand where I make a mistake?

Thank you