Re: [AMBER] Failed to install mpirun

From: Charles Lin <clin92.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 18:39:02 +0000

Oops misread. Looks like you might not have the intel compilers installed.

If you do have them installed you might need to source the variables file.

. /opt/intel2016/compilers_and_libraries_2016.1.150/linux/bin/compilervars.sh intel64

Something similar to that depending on if you're running an csh or sh environment.