[AMBER] Problem reading coordinates or velocities from *.rst, GB solvation model

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:34:35 +0300

Dear Amber users,

when I start the equilibration run after heating a protein molecule (about
200 aminoacid residues), I receive the error message:

ERROR: Problem reading coordinates or velocities from
EndoH1N1_gb_heat3slow.rst

I could not understand line 1633 :
1525.3274188-173.5683801
718.8293045-836.78710421003.7855053************

*s in the inpcrd file often indicate an overflow of the Fortran format used
to store coordinates in the inpcrd/restart files. This often happens when
coordinates are not wrapped into the center cell (when iwrap = 0) and some
particles diffuse too far away. Try restarting from your last good restart
file and setting iwrap=1 or using a NetCDF restart file format. See the
Amber manual for details

Here are the asterisks:

1525.7343256-173.6190120 719.0223153-837.01779391004.0492559************
 679.4202985 9.14955061646.6762693 742.9513976************ 456.7156485
-651.6670212 134.31713181725.18516571385.5565069************-822.2471921

My input file for equilibration:

Stage 4 equilibration of EndoH1N1 300K
 &cntrl
  imin=0, irest=1, ntx=5,
  nstlim=50000, dt=0.001,
  ntc=2, ntf=2,
  nscm /= 0,
  ntt=1, tautp=1.0,
  tempi=300.0, temp0=300.0,
  ntpr=50, ntwx=50,
  ntb=0, igb=1,
  iwrap=1,
  cut=999.0,rgbmax=999.
 /

the input file for the last heating stage:

Stage 3 heating of EndoH1N1 200K to 300K
 &cntrl
  imin=0, irest=1, ntx=5,
  nstlim=10000, dt=0.001,
  ntc=2, ntf=2,